Thursday, March 2, 2023

Reactor: Online

I'm starting up the blog engine again and back with a vengeance! A LOT has changed since I first launched this blog in 2017 (including my gender) allow me to reintroduce myself:  I'm Samantha Wren and I'm a transwoman, obsessed with Battletech, and back in action with my favorite hobby. 

With Myomer Dreams I wanted to initially document 28mm or 1/60 scale Battletech efforts, but lately I've come to love Alpha Strike - competing at the Las Vegas Open 2023 and diving headfirst back into the hobby in a big way. 

I decided to restart this blog - as well as eventually start filming hobby videos and tactics talks as I rediscover my love for this game and share my thoughts. I'm currently prepping a new force to compete at Adepticon 2023 and will share some of my painted miniatures as i ramp back up here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment