Monday, November 18, 2013

All Systems Nominal

Let me begin by introducing myself, my name you will likely see on here, though I go by the username Nostra on the Mechwarrior Online forums and Classic Battletech website. This blog is essentially a chronicle of my hobby- building Battletech models, in three separate scales. Whether you like the Classic Battletech board game, N-Scale Battletech, or 1/60 (28mm) Battletech miniatures, this is the place to be.

I’ve been interested in Battletech since I first saw the animated series back in 1994, and soon discovered the Mechwarrior video games before eventually getting to the board game. I enjoy many wargames such as Warhammer 40,000 and War Machine/Hordes, but in the future I hope to partner with Catalyst Game Labs to publish Battletech: Combined Arms- a ruleset I developed myself based around gaming on a large 28mm scale similarly to the old Armorcast Battletech rules. I will, of course, publish the playtest rules on here at a later date.

Well, that’s all for now, Nostra signing out.

……...

No comments:

Post a Comment